Although we donâ€™t realize it, many of the products we use daily in our hygiene and beauty regimen contain several harmful toxins.
We may not feel their effects now, but they are certainly there and can present it in the long run.
If we want to live a long and healthy lifestyle, we should be more aware as consumers what we are putting into our body, which is why people are switching to organic products and natural shampoo.
Among the beauty products on the market that have been recognized with harmful toxins is shampoo. Research has shown that shampoo, when itâ€™s not natural shampoo, contains the following ingredients and can cause serious illness:
- Methylisothiazoline, also known as MIT, has been linked to nerve and brain damage. It is especially harmful for pregnant women who then put their fetus at high risk for absorbing them.
- Parabens, which can affect the reproductive system.
- Lecithin, a penetration enhancer, is also seriously damaging.
Other ingredients placed in shampoo include fragrance and alcohol, which are harmful toxins. With hundreds of brands to choose from, itâ€™s sometimes difficult to make the right decision when it comes to buying the right shampoo for you.
But thereâ€™s an alternative in the form of natural shampoo. Unlike conventional, mass-produced shampoo, there is an extensive range of natural shampoo to suit your budget and your hair needs. Just some of the benefits of using natural shampoo include:
- Most types of natural shampoo contain organic tea tree, which has long been recognized as effective in healing a variety of skin ailments, including dandruff, burns, and bites. It also has naturally occurring bacteria-fighting elements, which helps to keep the hair clean.
- Beta glucan is also a common ingredient, and is known for its immune-strengthening properties. Itâ€™s good for the cells of the scalp, which will keep your hair strong and healthy from its roots.
- Natural shampoo is free of any harmful chemicals and ingredients, which is not only bad for your hair but bad for your health as well. The ingredients used are all natural and derived from the earth, so you can be sure that no ingredients will irritate your hair.
- Because of the way it is made, there is no residue left by natural shampoo so cleaning your hair is a faster and more effective experience.
- Your hair will instantly feel the difference when you use natural shampoo; because all its ingredients are derived from natural and healthy sources it will stimulate hair growth and you can enjoy beautiful, healthy, and voluminous hair.
- By using this instead of commercially produced shampoo, you are also doing something well for the environment as these are not tested on animals.
Being healthy requires conscious effort and awareness of everything we put into our body, even if itâ€™s just on the outside. Using natural shampoo and other naturally made products is one big step towards living a longer, fuller, and healthier life.