You are a new parent and desperately want to maintain your â€˜green-nessâ€™ even though you now have another body to dress, another body to entertain.
Or maybe you arenâ€™t necessarily a new parent but you are recently realizing the importance of going green and are jumping on the bandwagon. Better late than never!
Here we have the top 5 organic products for children on the current market.
- The Egg Baby Company makes organic products for children. Designs for cabled sweaters, hoodies, onesies, tunics and dresses are by Susan Lazar. All clothes are made with 100% organic cotton. Egg Baby designs are for babies of all ages.
- Mimimyne makes organic childrenâ€™s clothes, toys, and furniture. Designed by owner Tabatha Potts the clothes are environmentally conscious and cute.
- Dapple Baby Company makes childâ€™s toy cleaner that is organic and harmful chemical free.
- Little Chickie Wear designs are for children 3 months to 6T. The clothing in the Little Chickie Wear line is 100% organic and dye-free. There are more than 30 designs of onesies and t-shirts.
- House of Mongrel specializes in 100% organic â€˜rough and tumbleâ€™ clothing for babies and young children. The clothing also promotes peace through the hoodies, onesies, bodysuits, pants and t-shirts.